Saturday, January 16, 2010

Helping the Churches of Haiti

This evening I have become aware of two pastors that I respect that are working to help the Christian church in Haiti. Mark Driscoll and James MacDonald are on the way to Haiti to gather information and establish ways churches around the world can help the churches of Haiti. I am excited about how God will use them. I hope you will join me in praying for these men and the team they are taking with them. In addition, I hope you will continue to pray for the people of Haiti. I've spent a bit of time looking at pictures of the devastation and the make-shift morgues. It's so overwhelming. I can't imagine what it must be like to be there. I hope you'll do all you can to help these people find hope in Christ.

Here's a link to the Churches Helping Churches website.

No comments: